There are lots of ways you can get involved as a parent, from helping out occasionally on a parent rota to volunteering your time as a leader. Our volunteering opportunities are as varied as you! Because whether you’re helping a leader to run an activity in the local village hall, organising a night away, or buttering 120 slices of bread for a group of very hungry eleven year olds – no two Scout meetings are the same. The difference you make, though, is always great.
Make a difference, volunteer today
All our activities are run by volunteers, who might join us because they want to:
- Try something new
- Make friends
- Spend time with their children – or gain experience with young people
- Do something good for their community and themselves
- Keep their bodies and brains active and happy – whether that’s by scaling mountains, sharing skills or serving tea
What to expect:
- A warm welcome
- Flexibility to get involved in a way that works for you
- Easy access to training and resources online
- Friendly ongoing support from local volunteers
No two weeks are the same, but the impact you make is always great.
All end up making a huge difference to young people’s lives – gifting them with skills for life, and learning a whole lot about themselves along the way.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take theirs. See What these Beaver Scouts had to say about their Volunteers…